We are offering up to 17 Continuing Education (CE) Credits!Earn 11 CE Credits for Live Sessions and earn a TOTAL of 17 for Live Sessions AND On-Demand Sessions* in the following categories:
- CHES/MCHES (Category 1 Continuing Education Contact Hours) from NCHEC, Provider #101864
- California Nurses CEs from The California Board of Registered Nursing, CEP# 11933
- CPH Recertification Credits from National Board of Public Health Examiners’
To Receive Continuing Education
At the conclusion of the conference you will need to complete the Overall Conference Evaluation and CEU Request Form. You must self-attest to the sessions you attended and submit a completed evaluation form in order to receive credits. You will then receive your certificate via email within 2 weeks. Once you have your certificate, see the instructions below from your accreditation provider for what to do next:
California Board of Registered Nursing - Keep the certificate for 4 years, in case you are audit-ed by the California Board of Registered Nurses.
Certified Public Health Professionals - You must self-report your time on the CPH Recertifica-tion and Reporting System portal.
Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES/MCHES) - Credits are reported to NCHEC quar-terly; therefore, credits from this conference will be reported Jan. 15, 2021.
Certified Health Education Specialists - CHES/MCHES Sponsored by (Institute for Healthcare Advancement), a designated provider of continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc, this activity is designated for Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES) and/or Master Certified Health Education Specialists (MCHES) to receive up to 0 total Category I continuing education contact hours. Maximum advanced-level continuing education contact hours available are 17. Continuing Competency credits available are 0. Provider ID#: 101864
Certified Public Health - CPH: This activity is approved for up to 17 credits accepted by the National Board of Public Health Examiners' Certified Public Health (CPH) recertification program.
California Nursing: Institute for Healthcare Advancement is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, CEP# 11933, for up to 17 contact hours.
- Describe the role of health literacy in public health and health care sectors;
- Identify interventions that can be done to ameliorate the impact of health literacy on health outcomes;
- Give examples of research methods regarding measurement of health literacy, epidemiologic and health services research in health literacy, and intervention studies;
- Recognize the role of health literacy in promulgating racial and ethnic health disparities as well as the potential for health literacy oriented interventions to alleviate these disparities.
All speakers, moderators, and planners have no actual or potential conflict of interest in relation to this program/presentation.
If you have any questions regarding continuing education credits, please reach out to Eskarlethe Juarez at firstname.lastname@example.org.