Earn up to 12.5 Continuing Education (CE) Credits!CEs are available in the following categories:
- CHES/MCHES (Category 1 Continuing Education Contact Hours) from NCHEC, Provider #101864
- CPH Recertification Credits from National Board of Public Health Examiners'
*If you miss out on some live sessions, no worries! All sessions will be recorded and made available on the Health Literacy Solutions Center conference archives within 3 days to help you get caught up and earn all available CE credits.
Please note, the amount of credits you receive depends on the sessions you view and the type of credit you are seeking. If you are seeking credits for another accrediting organization, we can send you a Certificate of Attendance and you may submit this certificate to your own credentialing board (dietitians, nursing, pharmacy, etc.) to see if you can obtain transferable CEs from your board.
How to get your Continuing Education Credits
- Track both live and recorded sessions you attend.
- Complete the Overall Conference Evaluation and CEU Request Form. The link to the evaluation will be emailed to you at the conclusion of the conference. You must self-attest to the sessions you attended and submit a completed evaluation form to receive credits.
- Upon receipt of the form, IHA will email your CE Certificate within 2 weeks.
- Once you have your certificate, see the instructions below from your accreditation provider for what to do next:
Certified Public Health Professionals- You must self-report your time on the CPH Recertification and Reporting System portal.
Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES/MCHES)- Credits are reported to NCHEC quarterly; therefore, credits from this conference will be reported by IHA on Jan. 15, 2023.
Certified Health Education Specialists- Sponsored by Institute for Healthcare Advancement, a designated provider of continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc, this activity is designated for Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES) and/or Master Certified Health Education Specialists (MCHES) to receive up to 12.5 total Category I continuing education contact hours. Maximum advanced-level continuing education contact hours available are 12.5. Continuing Competency credits available are 0. Provider ID#: 101864
As a result of attending this conference, attendees will be able to:
- Identify interventions that can be done to ameliorate the impact of health literacy on health outcomes;
- Give examples of research methods regarding measurement of health literacy, epidemiologic and health services research in health literacy, and intervention studies;
- Recognize the role of health literacy in promulgating racial and ethnic health disparities as well as the potential for health literacy oriented interventions to alleviate these disparities.
- All speakers, moderators, and planners have no actual or potential conflict of interest in relation to this program/presentation.
If you have any questions regarding continuing education credits, please reach out to Eskarlethe Juarez at email@example.com.